Verizon Fios is a company that offers internet services to host of users that cut across area of its operation. It provides telephone and television service. If you’ve ever tried Verizon Fios login to access your Wi-Fi router, you know exactly why you might also want to change the admin password. Thus this article will guide on login and how to reset or change the password.
My Verizon Fios Login, How to Login Verizon Wireless
To login Verizon FiOS here is the guide to help you.
- First connect to your Verizon FiOS Network: You can do this, either using a wired (LAN) or WiFi connection.
- To login to your Wi-Fi router, open up a browser and go to 192.168.1.1 and then login with the password located on the sticker on the router itself. (The username is always admin).If you do this correctly, a login screen will appear.
- Fill in your username and password: The default myverizon verizon login router administrator password is placed on the sticker which is at the side of the router. Simply copy and use it as your login details. It appears like this;
Password: (your password)
How to Change the Admin Password on Your Verizon FIOS Router
In addition, if your Verizon Fios login was successful, it is advisable you change your password to a more secured one to ovoid access to it by another person. This is because anyone who has access to your house can easily gain access to your router configuration. This is certainly worse than gaining access to the network itself.
Once login to your Verizon FiOS internet account, look on the lower left-hand side. And then you can easily change both the username and the password.
Make sure to write it down somewhere though! Maybe put it on a sticky note and tape it to the router.
How To Use iPads As Verizon FiOS TV Remotes
- First, make sure your iPad is connected to your home Wi-Fi network and launch the App Store. Search for Verizon FiOS Mobile. Install and launch the app.
- Read the end-user license agreement and agree to the terms and conditions. After that, log in to your Verizon FiOS account — use the same credentials you use to log in via the Web.
- Next, you’ll see the What’s Hot on the FiOS page. Click the Remote Control icon in the top right corner
- Click Next at each window that pops up until it asks you for a PIN number.
- Go to your set-top box and press the Widgets button on your FiOS remote. Navigate until you find the FiOS Mobile Remote widget. Select it.
- Select Launch from the menu to run the FiOS Mobile Remote widget.
- The iPod listing works for iPad. So select iPod and press OK on your remote.
- Select Generate Authorization PIN and press OK.
- This will generate a new four-digit PIN number. You’ll use this on the iPad to control your TV.
- Back on your iPad, enter in your new four-digit PIN. Tap Next.
The application will prompt you to connect to your set-top box. Make the appropriate selections. Now you’ll be able to control your FiOS set top box with your iPad.
Was this helpful?