Deadline: November 5, 2019
Applications for 2019/2020 Chevening Scholarship are now open! They are looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions needed for a brighter future. Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Chevening is the UK Government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British embassies and high commissions throughout the world.
A full Chevening Scholarship normally comprises:
- Payment of tuition fees (see point 1.2.a in relation to MBA fee caps).
- Economy travel to and from your country of residence by an approved route for you only.
- An arrival allowance.
- The cost of an entry clearance (visa) application for you only.
- A departure allowance.
- A contribution of up to £75 for TB testing, where this is required.
- A travel top-up allowance.
- A monthly personal living allowance to cover accommodation and living expenses. The monthly allowance will depend on whether you are studying inside or outside of London. These rates are subject to annual review. Allowance payments will be made to you on or around the 21st of the month for the following full month. Where you arrive in the UK or leave the UK part way through the month, the allowance for that month will be adjusted as appropriate.
Instant Scholarship Notifications
Be The First To Receive New Scholarship Alerts Straight to your Email
Thank you for subscribing. You have been added to our list for any future updates and more.
Something went wrong.