The University of Essex invites applications from African students who self fund their postgraduate studies. The university offers a scholarship of £4 thousand to African students that will be paid as a discount on the tuition fee. The scholarship is awarded as a partial tuition fee waiver and is available for students on postgraduate taught Masters courses (excluding MBA).
If you’re an international student from an African nation and are self-funding your postgraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship of £4,000, paid as a discount on your tuition fee.
You must meet all of the following conditions.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be a national of an African nation (defined as a member state of the African Union)
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- be a graduate of any African country or any of the countries specified in the Terms and Conditions below
- for 2019-20 entry: be applying for a full-time Masters course starting in 2019-20 (excluding MBA)
- meet the academic criteria in the table above
If you are from any of the following countries, please check the academic requirements below to see if you could be eligible.
- Ghana: CGPA 3.0/4.0 or above
- Nigeria: CGPA 3/5 or above
Instant Scholarship Notifications
Be The First To Receive New Scholarship Alerts Straight to your Email
Thank you for subscribing. You have been added to our list for any future updates and more.
Something went wrong.